Took a few pictures this morning as we headed out the door to preschool. We decided last minute (as in 4 days ago) to enroll Seth as well. He's technically a month too young to be on a typical preschool schedule but a lady in our ward who runs her own gig was happy to take him. I felt a little guilty and sad dropping them off today but, ain't gonna lie, it was awesome roaming Costco by myself. I can't believe they have Christmas stuff out already.
Anyway, back to preschool. I swear, when I picked Seth up today, he seemed a whole year older. Where did my baby go? How can it be?
(No, I didn't get any pictures of them looking normal)
2 comments:
Haha I just love those boys! Why do they grow up so fast? Tell them to stop.
I thought that was normal! So cute and it looks like they had a great time! Hope you got what you're going to be doing while they are in school figured out! Love you guys!
Post a Comment