Sunday, October 9
senior center
I took the boys to a park in downtown Issaquah the other day, situated right next to the Senior Center. Brighton was curious what went on at a Senior center and so I did my best to explain what purpose they served and what kind of people could be found there. Well, the next day, we were in a public restroom and I was helping Seth tinkle. Brighton was right outside the stall waiting for us and noticed someone emerge from the neighboring stall and head toward the sink. I didn't see her but I sure did hear Brighton proclaim in a not so reverent voice, "Mom, I think that lady lives at a Senior Center!" Luckily I was still partially hidden and was able to avoid the awkwardness. I know she heard him. She had to have been deaf not to. Which I guess is a possibility if Brighton's estimations are accurate...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Hahahaha. Love that boy.
Kids you got to love them, when Brent was about Brighton's age he told a man at the grocery store that smoking was bad for him and that he shouldn't do it, I was mortified, but the man was very good about it, told Brent he was correct and that he would like to quit!
Gotta laugh children's brutal honesty and observant nature. Andrew calls several ladies in the ward Grandma. One really does look like your mom and wishes she was a grandma so she wasn't insulted.
Hehehehe. That's awesome. By the way, I have a chant for you to read.
Blog post now. Blog post now. Blog post now. Blog post now.
Eh, eh? :)
One month and one week this post will be exactly a year old.
Post a Comment